Consulting Position- Formulation Scientist
- Leads the design, evaluation, development and analysis of formulations and manufacturing processes with expertise in solid, semi-solid, suspension, lyophilized and/or sustained release dosage forms.
- Has expertise in scale-up procedures of solid, semi-solid, suspension, lyophilized and/or sustained release dosage forms at the pre-clinical, clinical and post marketing stages of drug development for client projects.
- Leads and collaborates with a team in problem solving for formulations, equipment, processes, development timelines.
- Advises clients on the performing quality by design (QBD) experiments and transfer activities associated with product development.
- Writes and ensure timely execution of protocols and development reports for feasibility work and manufacturing batch records and clinical trial materials in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices and company standards.
- Advises clients in creating and maintaining formulations, specifications, processes, and testing procedures,
- Participates in relevant meetings/teleconferences with clients.